You know I love sharing all the best apps. When I came across a few recipes with honey and sriracha, I knew a good combo had to happen. This recipe can easily be doubled.
We devoured this on the back porch with some cold drinks. (This Louisiana weather is ridiculous!) This one is spicy and full of flavor. Keep it easy by using precooked fajita meat. Enjoy!
- 1 large bag precooked chicken fajita meat
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ritz crackers or Fritos Scoops for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl mix chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Stir in sriracha, honey, salt and garlic powder. Pour into an 8×8 baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake 16-18 minutes.
Ashley Madden Rowton is a wife, mom and published cookbook author who lives in Minden, La.